Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Busy Week

Melissa's Baptism
Saturday, July 19

Melissa & Dad
Our Family

The Smiths

The Gillman's

Brian's Family (came down from Idaho)The Paulsen's
Melissa's New Scriptures
The Birthday Party @ Kangaroo Zoo

Abby

Shalyn

The birthday girl herself

Sarah, Kamyla, Brinley, Aron

Kim


Kamyla & Sarah

Boston

Talon


Our Gillman Family Camping Trip
Nephi, Utah, July 20-24

We had a great toy thanks to the Paulsen's
THANKS BRIAN & HILLARY!!!!!
The Family loved the Rhino.


Come on Dad, why can't I drive. See I'm good, I drive with my feet.

The all important Swimming Pool.


Just hanging around camp.











Our glow stick fireworks. Happy Birthday Mom G.

Well, that's all for now.

Mark, Jen, Melissa, Sarah, & Reed.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congratulations again to Melissa on her big day- birthday and baptism all at once! We were so happy that we could be there to see it. I can't believe that you are moving! We will definitely have to keep up our dinner group so that we can all stay in touch.